Ages 7 - 9
Ages 7 - 9
Age is determined at start of the season in September.
Required: Full Season = $280 | 8 total payments = $35/monthly
- 55-minute Ballet Technique class, once per week
Optional Classes: Add $20/monthly
- additional 55-minute Ballet Technique class (two total per week)
Tuition is posted monthly (September - April).
- MON | 10:30a & 2:15p
- TUE | 4:00p & 6:00p
- WED | 2:15p, 3:30p & 4:15p
- THU | 3:45p
- FRI | 4:45p
Age is the only requirement for this level. No prior experience is required.
Daisies wear a green leotard (girls). Popular options are mint green or forest green.
Boys in co-ed classes can wear a close-fitting t-shirt in the level color or in black or white.
All levels wear:
- level-specific color leotard
- pink ballet tights
- pink ballet shoes
- hair fully secured for class - ballet bun, neat and smooth
- optional: a single-layer dance skirt or close-fitting pair of shorts
See dress code for more information on this policy and to view all levels.
In the spring semester, dancers will learn one recital dance per class. A dancer enrolled in two classes will more than likely perform each dance in a separate recital performance at this level. One Saturday dress rehearsal (usually 1-2 weeks before recitals, depending on how Easter falls) is the only commitment outside of consistent class attendance that is required for the recital.
Recital costume fees are now factored into tuition rates. There will be no additional costume fee in the 2023-24 Season.