Ages 10 - 12
Ages 10 - 12
Age is determined at start of the season in September.
Required: Full Season = $320 | 8 total payments = $40/monthly
- 70-minute Ballet Technique class, once per week
Optional Classes: Add $20/monthly
- Additional 70-minute Ballet Technique class (total two per week)
Tuition is posted monthly (September - April).
- MON | 4:15p
- TUE | 7:00p
- WED | 2:00p & 5:15p
- THU | 4:15p
Age is the only requirement for this level. No prior experience is required.
Lilies wear a dark pink leotard (girls). Color options in dance wear may be called raspberry, mulberry, or fuchsia. Please avoid baby pink as this color is used in another level.
Boys in co-ed classes can wear a close-fitting t-shirt in the level color or in black or white.
All levels wear:
- level-specific color leotard
- pink ballet tights in primary technique and pointe/pointe foundations classes
- pink ballet shoes
- hair fully secured for class - ballet bun or French twist, neat and smooth
- optional: a single-layer dance skirt or close-fitting pair of shorts
See dress code for more information on this policy and to view all levels.
In the spring semester, dancers will learn one recital dance per technique class in which they are enrolled.
A dancer in two classes may or may not perform both dances in the same recital performance at this level.
One Saturday dress rehearsal (usually 1-2 weeks before recitals, depending on how Easter falls) is the only commitment outside of consistent class attendance that is required for the recital.
Recital costume fees are now factored into tuition rates. There will be no additional costume fee in the 2023-24 Season.